We know many of you may be impacted in a variety of ways by COVID-19. We appreciate every situation is different, so there’s a range of ways we can help, each tailored to your circumstances.
We welcome your continued support during the coming months as many small businesses will feel the pressure of the current health and economic crises.
Our customers vary in age from young whippersnappers to the more senior members of our community. In our efforts to look after everyone here is a snapshot of some of the things we are doing:
- All trailers and caravans will be dropped off outside in the front yard of the workshop. If you would prefer we can arrange a pick up / drop off service.
- If you require an insurance assessment, please don’t be deterred. We can arrange a quote for your insurance repairer to be done onsite if you are concerned about public contact.
- Payments can be made via PayID and direct debit to avoid transfer of cash.
- If we need to drive your vehicle we will disinfect your door handles, steering wheel, gear stick and any other areas of the car we need to touch; before entering the car and after we have finished.
- Gloves will also be worn by our staff.
- We will not be shaking hands with clients or colleagues in the coming months. Please don’t take offence, we are looking after the health and safety of our staff and our customers.
- Any staff member who is unwell will not be allowed to be at work.
- Our staff are prioritising hygiene with frequent hand washing, hand sanitation and additional workshop cleans
- We are monitoring guidelines from the Australian Government, NSW Health and Safe Work NSW and adapting with any changes as they arise.
We hope these measures provide you with reassurance.
Small businesses such as ours are relying on your continued support over the coming months.
If you have any hesitation in requesting a quote or booking in your vehicle, please call us on
(02) 8544-8114 to discuss your options.
Yours in safe towing,
Christian & Jaclyn Bold