What does it mean to be an independent repairer? It means we are not owned by an insurance company and that our number one goal is to always work in the best interests of our customers.
Steps to take for a caravan insurance repair:
- Contact your insurance company and let them know you have sustained damage to your caravan.
- Your insurance company will issue you with a claim number.
- Ring Bold TCRC on (02) 8544-8114 and book a time for your insurance assessment and quote.
- Bold TCRC will send the quote to your insurance company and liaise with your insurance assessor.
- Once your insurance company approves your claim we will call you to book an appointment to get your repairs completed.
Having the ability to choose your own repairer is crucial to having peace of mind that the repairs to your caravan have been completed correctly. Not all insurance policies automatically include choice of repairer for your vehicle so you need to make sure that you ask for it to be included on your policy so that you can use an independent repairer of your choice if the need ever arises.