We’re a family owned and independent repairer. What does it mean to be an independent repairer? It means we are not owned by an insurance company and that our number one goal is to always work in the best interests of our customers.
Steps to take for a camper trailer insurance repair:
- Contact your insurance company and let them know you have sustained damage to your camper trailer.
- Your insurance company will issue you with a claim number.
- Ring Bold TCRC on (02) 8544-8114 and book a time for your insurance assessment and quote for your camper trailer.
- Bold TCRC will send the quote to your insurance company and liaise with your insurance assessor.
- Once your insurance company approves your claim we will call you to book an appointment to get your repairs completed.
Do you want to make sure you always get to choose who repairs your camper trailer? You need to make sure that you have ‘choice of repairer’ on your insurance policy. Not all insurance policies automatically include choice of repairer for your vehicle so you need to make sure that you ask for it to be included on your policy so that you can use an independent repairer of your choice if the need ever arises.