We’re pleased to announce that our pick up and drop off service is now available. It’s perfect for our customers who are self isolating, limiting social contact and those who simply don’t have the time in their busy day for an extra task.
One way prices from as little as $30.
SPECIAL OFFER: FREE* pick up & drop off between Kurnell and Sylvania for all trailers and caravans booked in for a service or repair.
Free Pick Up & Drop Off Suburbs: Kurnell, Greenhills Beach, Cronulla, Cronulla South, North Cronulla, Woolooware, Burraneer, Dolans Bay, Caringbah, Caringbah South, North Caringbah, Taren Point, Lilli Pilli, Yowie Bay, Miranda, Gymea, Gymea Bay, Sylvania, Sylvania Waters, Kangaroo Point.
PICK UP & DROP OFF PRICES
|KM’S DRIVEN||PICK UP||DROP OFF||BOTH|
SERVICE & REPAIR BOOKINGS (REPAIRS OVER $300)*
|Kurnell, Greenhills Beach, Cronulla, Cronulla South, North Cronulla, Woolooware, Burraneer, Dolans Bay, Caringbah, Caringbah South, North Caringbah, Taren Point, Lilli Pilli, Yowie Bay, Miranda, Gymea, Gymea Bay, Sylvania, Sylvania Waters, Kangaroo Point. = FREE|
|1KM TO 5KM||$30.00||$30.00||$50.00|
|6KM TO 10KM||$77.00||$77.00||$130.00|
|11KM TO 20KM||$100.00||$100.00||$170.00|
|21KM TO 35KM||$130.00||$130.00||$231.00|
|35KM TO 60KM||$154.00||$154.00||$280.00|
|60KM +||$154 P/H||$154 P/H|
*excludes vehicles only booked in for registration checks and minor repairs under $300.
THE FINE PRINT
- The pick up fee is to be paid before the booked date. Customers will be invoiced and can pay using PayID or EFT. Funds must be received in the business bank account before the collection date.
- Customers need to advise correct pick up address.
- Customers must advise Bold TCRC who will be at the pick up / drop off location at time of booking. If there will not be anyone at the pick up point this needs to be organised with Bold TCRC at the time of making the appointment.
- We can have conversations with our customers in multiple ways that do not require you to attend the workshop. We can use telephone, email and photos. We can also organise a Zoom video chat to show and explain your job in real time if required.
- We Use Google Maps to calculate the KM’s of the trip – we use the KM’s of the longest route for pricing (unless Google Maps dispays a completely random route).
- Customers must make sure the trailer or caravan is moved to the front of their driveway and/or have easy access to simply hook up their vehicle and drive away. Bold TCRC staff will not be maneuvering a customers vehicle to get it out of storage areas or tight spaces.
- Customers MUST inform us on the type of coupling they have fitted to their caravan / trailer at the time of booking.
- If on arrival at the pick up location the vehicle is not easy to access or has been parked in, it will not be collected and the pick up fee will not be refunded.
- If on arrival at the pick up location the trailer or caravan is deemed by the Bold TCRC technician to be unroadworthy or unsafe to tow, the customer will not be refunded the pickup fee (as the staff have already driven to be in attendance) and a tow truck will be arranged to pick up the trailer or caravan at an additional charge to the customer. This includes but is not limited to: brakes not working, lights not working, snapped cross members with the boat still in situ, broken couplings and collapsed bearings.